Monday, October 01, 2012

A New Me! hahaha.. just the hair! :P


Someone once said "Life is an endless struggle full of frustrations and challenges, but eventually you find a hair stylist you like." I must admit that sounds quite right, Indeed life is full of endless struggle and challenges and that what makes life exciting and a nice place to live. 

I woke up every morning with a new hope.  After I'm done with my morning prayer, I start to get ready to work and hoping I will do much with the time given. 
But one day I woke up and I want a short hair (quite rare) I know it might be to risky for my dressing style, I love dresses and I'm super girly. I wasn't sure if I can pulled it off. 

It was near my birthday, so I said "I gotta do it,  I want to change something inside out for my birthday."
So few days ago I did say goodbye to my long hair (picture A)
Before (September 19, 2012)
I arrived at my friend's working place, hairdresser center, Sonny the super awesome hairstylist did cut my hair half first and he challenged me to cut the other half of the half....... And now I have shorthair cut and I'm very happy.
I feel soooooooooo light and now i can feel the breeze on the back of my neck hahaha... 


After (new haircut, September 21, 2012)




It is good to change, as long it doesn't hurt anyone and we don't run away from something. I learn on daily basis how to style and take care of it :) 
Someone once said "How can I control my life when I can't control my hair?  Hahaha... funny as it, life is not within our control, but it is in God's hands. our part is to do well in what He trusted us to do and be. My challenge to all of you is: shall we walk in faith while look good with our hairstyle? Hahahaha... :)  God is good, be good, do good... take care.


Luv, 

Tracy Trinita

1 comment:

Luis said...

Really love your new hairdo T! Keep it up, God is good ^^ We love you, we follow you, we treasure you angel of God
Much Love

www.laschicasaoyama.com